Our own Sequoia Union High School District will be holding a series of public meetings to discuss enrollment growth options throughout the month of May.
These meetings will discuss matters that affect our community and its students, and RSCA encourages residents to attend one of these meetings if possible — particularly recommended is the May 21st meeting at our own Carlmont High School.
- Tuesday, May 7 @ 7PM: At Sequoia High School (Carrington Hall), 1201 Brewster Avenue, Redwood City
- Monday, May 13 @ 7PM: At Menlo-Atherton High School (Performing Arts Center), 555 Middlefield Road, Atherton
- Wednesday, May 15@ 7PM: At 1050 Myrtle Street, East Palo Alto (*This special meeting will be in Spanish)
- Tuesday, May 21 @ 7PM: At Carlmont High School (Performing Arts Center), 1400 Alameda de las Pulgas, Belmont
- Tuesday, May 28 @ 7PM: At the Fair Oaks Community Center, 2600 Middlefield Road, Redwood City (*This special meeting will be in Spanish)
- Wednesday, May 29 @ 7PM: At Woodside High School (Performing Arts Center), 199 Churchill Avenue, Woodside